- X – band Radar wave length 3cm frequency 9 GHz.
- S – band Radar wave length 10cm, frequency (2.9-3.1)GHz.
- When electromagnetic pulse passes through atmosphere it influence by two factors.
A gradual diminishing in the strength of electromagnetic pulse.
Breaking up of an electromagnetic wave.
- Shorter wave length greater attenuation and longer wave length less attenuation.
- What is Radar and its principle in detail ?
- What are IMO Performance Standard for RADAR?
- How Radar is set up for operation /What are method of setting up a Radar?
- What are controls of RADAR?
- What are errors of/in Radar ?
- What factors affect maximum range of RADAR?
- What are unwanted echoes and signals appear on Radar screen
- Where Radar antenna be placed / kept onboard?
- How to check/calculate efficiency of Radar?