Procedure for ALARM TESTING:
- Open cylinder valve.
- Line will be pressurized with 200 bar pressure.
- Pressure gauge indicate 200 bar pressure.
- Close cylinder valve.
- Check pressure should not drop 10 bar in a minute.
- Now to make alarm test, operate demand valve and pressure will start to reduce from high pressure line.
- When on pressure gauge the pressure will reach around 55/60 bar the alarm will sound which indicates that now you have only 8-10 min to escape. This test is called alarm testing of SCBA set.