1.Can you communicate with other persons on elementary safety matters? o
2. Have you been explained?
* a) the alarm signals for i) General Emergency o ii) Fire o iii) Abandon ship o iv) Pollution contingency o
b) your duties in case of i) General Emergency o ii) Fire o iii) Abandon ship o iv) Pollution contingency o v) Man overboard o
* c) The purpose of assigning you a ship number on the muster list o
* d) The meanings of the safety information symbols and signs posted on the vessel o
e) The action to take in case of accident or other medical emergency o
f) The method of opening/closing fire, weather tight and watertight doors on board o
3. Have you been shown?
* a) the fire muster and lifeboat embarkation stations and emergency escape routes from within the accommodation and engine room o
* b) The location of your life jacket and method of donning the same o
c) The location of fire and general alarm switches o
d) The location of portable fire extinguishers and method of using them o
e) The procedure for operating fixed fire extinguishing system for E/R o
* For Supernumeraries on board
WATCHKEEPERS – ISM Reg 6.3 / STCW 1/14- (Tick box upon completion of task)
|1. Have you been shown wheelhouse eqpt and explained the operation of
a) Steering gear including emergency steering o
b) Radar/ARPA/GPS o
c) VHF/Echo sounder o
d) Communication /GMDSS eqpt o
2. Have you been shown the location of
a) Controls for light & sound signals o
error: Content is protected !!