Following information we get from fire control plan the fire detection and fire-alarm systems;
- fixed fire-fighting system;
- the fire-extinguishing appliances;
- the means of access to different compartments, decks, etc.;
- the position of the fireman’s outfits;
- the ventilating system, including particulars of the fan control positions, the position of dampers and identification numbers of the ventilating fans serving each section; and
- the location and arrangement of the emergency stop for the oil fuel unit pumps and for closing the valves on the pipes from oil fuel tanks.