Disadvantages of the vector chart are as follows:
- They are technically far more complex than raster charts.
- They are more costly and take longer to produce.
- Worldwide coverage is unlikely to be achieved for many years, if ever.
- It is more difficult to ensure the quality and integrity of the displayed vector data.
- Training in the use of vector charts is likely to be more time consuming and costly compared to than needed for raster charts.
- What are VECTOR charts?
- What are the advantages of Vector charts?