Actions when TRS is confirmed:
- The probable direction and distance of the storm centre.
- The probable semi circle of the storm.
- Take avoiding actions.
Actions in TRS, at anchorage,
If possible, first try to go to sea at safe distance with plenty sea room and sufficient depth of water or shift to a safe anchorage with enough shelter.
Otherwise do the followings,
- Drop both anchors with several cables in water.
- Keep Engine standby.
- All persons to be onboard.
- Keep all LSA at standby position.
- Rig lifeline at fore and aft.