APPLICATION FOR MARITIME MOBILE SHIP STATION LICENCE
(Under section 4 of Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 (13 of 1885))
Schedule No. S-014/016/WRLO annexed to _____________ dated 15 Sep 2011
- Name & address of the Applicant
- State whether the Radio Installation
is provided in pursuance of statutory
requirements or otherwise.
- Particulars of Mobile Vessel on which Radio Installation is located:
- Name of the Ship
- Call Sign 1
- Selective Call Number, if any
- Class of Ship
- Individual Classification of the Ship
- Gross Tonnage
- Category of Station & hours
- Nature of service performed
a) Authorised charges for transmission
& reception of radio telegrams …………Gold centimes per word
b) Authorised charges for 3 Charges for additional
minutes call minutes
- Metric Wave (VHF) Service
- Hectometric (HF) Service
- Decemetric Waves (HF) Service
- Name & address of person or agency by
call’s account shall be settled.
To be filled in by the Ministry of Communications. Explanation of references may be seen at last page.
- Certified Operators (Indian national only)
- Minimum no.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Description of Radio Apparatus
- Transmitter, Transreceiver & Radar
|Manufacturer’s Name||Type No.||Rated Power Output (W)||Frequency Range (Khz.)||Emission / Band Width||Frequency Tolerance Stability|
SAILOR (SPERRY MARINE)