Grease nipples on winches, blocks, derricks cranes.
Auxiliary equipment (chains, rings, hooks, swivels, blocks and shackles).
A thorough overall check of the above equipment.
- Grease nipples checked.
- Derrick: stripped and all auxiliary equipment gear taken apart examined greased and reassembled.
- Winches to be overhauled with engineer.
- Location and identification number of each item complying with the rigging plan.
- Amend the rigging plan if any part of the gear has been replaced.
- Each item to have a certificate.
- Derust, paint and overhaul derrick gooseneck.
All gear should be inspected before use.