Plot the position on updated chart and check ship position with respect to danger. In case of:
- Encircle missing buoys and write time on chart
- Check the depth on chart w.r.t danger and present available depth on echo sounder.
- Make broad alteration to 90 toward ample sea room.
- Call Master.
- When bearing of buoy becomes less than SW alter course SW.
- After passing clear from danger pass from W of buoy into general direction of
- Inform missing buoys to port authorities.
- On chart search for other buoy if present.
- Call port authorities for drifted buoy
- Pass at a safe distance from buoy