To enable pipes of reception facilities to be connected with the ships discharge pipeline for residues from machinery bilges and from sludge tanks both lines shall b e tilted with a standard discharge connection in accordance with the following table:-
Standard dimensions of flanges for discharge connection:-
- Outside diameter – 215 mm
- Inner diameter – According to pipe outside diameter.
- Bolt circle diameter – 183mm
- Slots in flange – 6 holes 22 mm in diameter equidistantly placed on a bolt circle of the above diameter, slotted to the flange periphery.
- The slot with to be 22mm.
- Flange thickness – 20mm
- Bolts & nuts quantity & diameter – 6, each of 20mm diameter and of suitable length.