Renewal verifications are to be performed before the validity of the Document of Compliance or the Safety Management Certificate expires. The renewal verification will address all the elements of the safety management system and the activities to which the requirements of the ISM Code apply. Renewal verification may be carried out from six months before the date of expiry of the Document of Compliance or the Safety Management Certificate, and should be completed before their date of expiry.
- What is ISM Code or International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention?
- What are content of ISM or International safety management code?
- What are List of certificates issued under ISM CODE ?
- What is Safety management audits as per ISM?
- What is Application for audit of document of compliance as per ISM?
- What is Renewal verification of safety management certificate or SMC as per ISM?
- What is Top of Form the certification process for ISM?
- What is initial verification of certificate as per ISM?
- What are audits carried out under ISM?
- What is duty of Designated persons onboard as per ISM code?
- What is Responsibility of Designated Person or DPA) as per ISM?