- On Load/ Off load test
- If voltage fall more than 10%, that indicate battery is not fully charge or weak, require recharging.
- If after recharging if condition in same, required replacement of battery.
On Load :-
- All equipments connected to the battery.
- Battery connections to equipments, leads to reduction in voltage, depending on condition and load of battery.
- Charger should be kept off.
- The voltage drop of the battery to be monitored
- Load test can only be done when battery in fully charged.
Off Load :-
- Battery is not connected to any equipments is battery is floating.
- Fully charge 24v battery will show slightly more than 247 volts.