The Company should submit a request for audit to the Administration or to the organization recognized by the Administration for issuing a Document of Compliance or a Safety Management Certificate on behalf of the Administration.
The Administration or the recognized organization should then nominate the lead auditor and, if relevant, the audit team.
- What is ISM Code or International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention?
- What are content of ISM or International safety management code?
- What are List of certificates issued under ISM CODE ?
- What is Safety management audits as per ISM?
- What is Application for audit of document of compliance as per ISM?
- What is Renewal verification of safety management certificate or SMC as per ISM?
- What is Top of Form the certification process for ISM?
- What is initial verification of certificate as per ISM?
- What are audits carried out under ISM?
- What is duty of Designated persons onboard as per ISM code?
- What is Responsibility of Designated Person or DPA) as per ISM?