The CSR Document:
- Only the ship’s Administration can issue a ship’s CSR document (Form 1) to a ship. The first CSR document issued to a ship is numbered “ 1 ” and subsequent CSR documents are to be sequentially numbered. The sequential numbering continues across change of flag throughout the life of the ship.
- Each original CSR document will have to be sent to the ship and kept by the ship throughout its lifetime. The Administration needs to keep a copy (which may be an electronic copy) of each CSR document issued to the ship.
- Whenever issuing a CSR document to a ship, the Administration will have to provide all information in rows 1 to 13 of Form 1 (indicate N/A if not applicable). Information number 7 on the CSR only has to be completed if the Administration requires the registration of bareboat charterers and the ship is actually bareboat chartered.
- What is CSR (Continuous Synopsis Record) ?
- Which type of vessel CSR (Continuous Synopsis Record) is applicable to?
- What are the Actions taken by masters when receiving a revised and updated CSR (Continuous Synopsis Record) document ?
- What are the Actions in case of loss of, or damage to, any document in a ships CSR (Continuous Synopsis Record) file?