The following FAL forms have been developed, as presented in Appendix 1:
- General Declaration – FAL Form 1
- Cargo Declaration – FAL Form 2
- Ship’s Stores Declaration – FAL Form 3
- Crew’s Effects Declaration – FAL Form 4
- Crew List – FAL Form 5
- Passenger List – FAL Form 6
- Dangerous Goods Manifest – FAL Form 7.
You may also know :
Public authorities shall not require for their retention, on arrival or departure of ships to which the Convention applies, any documents other than those covered by the present section.
The documents in question are:
- General Declaration
- Cargo Declaration
- Ship’s Stores Declaration
- Crew’s Effects Declaration
- Crew List
- Passenger List
- Dangerous Goods Manifest
- The document required under the Universal Postal Convention for mail
- Maritime Declaration of Health.