The following drawings are recommended included as appendices to the management plan:
- General Arrangement drawing;
- Tank plan;
- Schematic drawing(s) of the Cargo tank venting system;
- Schematic drawing of the inert gas system;
- Schematic drawing of the vapour emission control systems ;
- Schematic drawing(s) Vapour Recovery System or other VOC control systems;
- Details of pressure vacuum relief devices including settings and capacities.
- Inert Gas manual;
- COW manual.
The VOC management plan is to ensure that the operation of a tanker, to which regulation 15 of MARPOL Annex VI applies, prevents or minimizes VOC emissions to the extent possible.