www.marinegyaan.com is a venture of Sea Guru Ventures (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. Which is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 608, H-Block, near BBD College, Faizabad Road, Lucknow-226028, Uttar Pradesh, India, where throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Marine Gyaan. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers,vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card, debit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The terms and conditions mentioned below are restricted upto online course booking on this site and do not include the policies, terms and conditions of individual institutes.
- While booking course from us, candidates fully accept and understand that this is a portal to third party training providers. We cannot directly assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products and services of training providers. We will, however, do everything practicably possible upto our limits to resolve any issues arising if you have booked the course through our website.
- Fees of the courses are subject to change without notice, but the fees prevailing at the time of booking will be charged without any additional cost.
- If the candidate does not attend the scheduled class due to any reason whatsoever, it will be considered as cancellation of the course. No refund will be made.
- Please provide correct information on the booking form as all Candidates will receive the invoice and joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form. Moreover wrong information may lead to cancellation of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they book the correct course. There will be no refunds for candidate who books the wrong course.
- If the amount is debited from yaour Bank Account but error page displayed or course not booked, report such occurrence immediately to costumer care or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund may upto 7-10 days by Online transfer/cheque in the respective name and account registered. If still you have not received the refund. Please report it t costumer care or drop a mail with your booking and bank account details to email@example.com.
- Courses can be transferred to next available date in the same institute by paying a nominal charge mentioned below.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, and the terms and conditions prevailing at the time of booking will apply.
- If you have any concerns or queries regarding the website please contact