This checklist is to be completed by the officer on Watch on each occasion that restricted visibility is encountered and a Log Entry made.
- Has the following equipment been brought into operation.
- Helmsman on stand by .
- Have Lookouts been posted.
- Have The Master And The Engine Room been informed.
- Are The 1972 International Regulations For Preventing Collisions At Sea being complied with, particularly with regard to proceeding at a Safe Speed and RULE 19.
- Has the possiblity of anchoring been considered.