List of Administrative Documents
- General Declaration.
- IMO Cargo Declaration.
- IMO Ship’s Store’s Declaration.
- IMO Crew’s Effects Declaration.
- IMO Crew List.
- IMO Passenger List
- Maritime Declaration of Health (International Form).
- International Certificates of Vaccination.
- Seamans Book.
- Chief Officers Log Book.
- Engine Log Book.
- Master’s Passage Report.
- Masters Port Log.
List of Classification Certificates
- Classification of Hull.
- Classification of Machinery.
- Classification of Automated Installations.
- Classification of Boilers.
- Classification of Refrigeration Installations.
- Annex to Hull Classification Certificate. Cargo Installation of Ships Carrying Chemicals and/or Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk
- Annex to Hull Classification Certificate. Cargo Installation of Liquefied Gas Carriers
- Annex to Hull Classification Certificate. Inert Gas Installation
- Annex to Hull Classification Certificate. Installation for Pollution Prevention.
- Annex to Hull Classification Certificate. Securing System for Containers
- List of Items to be Examined for Hull Special Survey
List of Miscellaneous Documents
- Certificate for the Transportation of Cargoes in Bulk
- Ships Carving and Marking Note
- Report of Inspection in Accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding on Port State Control
- Power of Attorney
- ITF Blue Certificate
- Contract of Maritime Employment
- Agreement of Employment
List of Other Documents
- Certificate of Fire Fighting Equipment.
- Statement regarding Breathing Apparatus.
- Certificate for Inflatable Life & Work Boat.
- Certificate of Service & Testing of an Inflatable Life raft.
- Certificate of Re-inspection of Life raft.
- Test Certificate of Search and Rescue Transponder (SARTS).
- Ship Station License.
- Ship Radio Communication License.
- Service Report.
- Inspection Certificate of Articles for Ship Use of Approved Type (Ships Whistle).
- Test Certificate of Battery Charger.
- Megger test.
Required by Law
List Of Certificates Require For All Ship
- Certificate of Registry
- International Tonnage Certificate (1969)
- International Load Line Certificate
- International Load Line Exemption Certificate
- Intact Stability Booklet
- Damage Control Booklet
- Minimum Safe Manning Document
- Certificates for masters, officers or ratings
- Derating or Derating Exemption Certificate
- International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate (IOPP Certificate)
- Oil Record Book
- Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP)
- Garbage Management Plan
- Garbage Record Book
- Cargo Securing Manual
- Document of Compliance
- Safety Management Certificate
List Of Certificates Require For Passenger Ships
- Passenger Ship Safety Certificate
- Exemption Certificate
- Special Trade Passenger Ships
- Special Trade Passenger Ships Space Certificate
- Search and Rescue Co-operation Plan
- List of Operational Limitations
- Decision Support for Masters
List of Certificate Require For Cargo Ships
- Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Certificate
- Exemption Certificate
- Document of Compliance with the Special Requirements for Ships Carrying Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods Manifest or Stowage Plan
- Document of Authorization for the Carriage of Grain
- Certificate of Insurance or other Financial Security in respect of Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- Enhanced Survey Report File.
- Record of Oil Discharge Monitoring and Control System for the Last Ballast Voyage.
- Bulk Carrier Booklet.
Any Ship Carrying Noxious Liquid Substances In Bulk
- International Pollution Prevention Certificate for the Carriage of Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk (NLS Certificate)
- Cargo Record Book
- Procedure and Arrangement Manual (P & A Manual)
- Shipboard Marine Pollution Emergency Plan for Noxious Liquid Substances
Certificates For Chemical Tanker
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk.
- International Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk
Certificates For Gas Carriers
- Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk.
- International Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk .
Special Types of Ships OR Crafts
- High-Speed Craft Safety Certificate.
- Permit to operate High-Speed Craft.
- Special Purpose Ships Safety Certificate.
- Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Support Vessels.
- Diving System Safety Certificate.
- Dynamically Supported Craft.
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit Safety Certificate.
- Noise Survey Report.