- Take out the “Cumulative List Of Notices To Mariner” and check the chart is corrected up to last chart correction
CORRECTION NUMBER FOUND
- In latest ‘Weekly NTM Section I ‘find out chart number in “Index of Charts Affected” and note ‘Notice No’. From “Index of Notices and Chart Folios” find out page of ‘Notice No’.
- In ‘Weekly NTM Section II’ check ‘Notice No’ the Chart [Last correction] number.
- If chart is not updated to above last correction then find it in previous weekly NTM. Until we find the correction written on bottom left of chart.
- Take out tracing of correction or position from weekly NTM /Annual summary of NTM, one by one from bottom, update chart, write correction number in bottom left corner and in chart correction book. Do up to last correction and write on the back of chart “Corrected up to NTM (No of NTM) / (year)”.
CORRECTION NUMBER NOT FOUND
- Check weekly notices to mariner came after the date of “Cumulative List of Notices to Mariner” and all steps as given above.